Review the activity, class, case type, flow, and data transform rule changes related to On Us Acquirer Case – Standalone.
The PegaCaes-Sd-DisputeAcq-OnUs class is a Smart Dispute Acquirer On-Us work class.
pyDefault case type
The pyDefault case type is a case type rule for On-Us Acquirer case.
The BeginOnUsAcquirerCase flow describes the following:
- Flow to Begin Acquirer On-Us case as a temporary work object and persist case after capturing required details on the Begin Acquier On Us view.
- Call OnUsAcquirerMainFlow sub-flow to process the case further after persisting.
The OnUsAcquirerMinFlow is the main flow to process On Us Acquirer case after persisting the case.
- Invoking UploadAttachmentToCase Activity to link attachment to the work object.
- Invoking GetLongDesc Activity to map certain required fields to the pyWorkPage for case processing.
- Invoking CreatePartiesAndPopulate to create work parties with appropriate data.
- Invoking FinAdjustmentSTP sub flow by passing DrAcqClearingCrIssuerClearing as a parameter to accounting to credit dispute amount to Issuer by debiting it from Acquirer.
- Invoking OnUsAcquirerProcess Subflow for further processing of On Us dispute.
- Checking Acquirer response on the dispute there by setting the resolution status as Resolved-Rejected if the response is reject.
Use the UploadAttachmentToCase activity to upload attachment to a case. Initially, when the case is a temporary object and the attachment is uploaded, it is stored in the .Attachments pagelist. This activity is used to link it to work object after case got persisted.
The CreatePartiesAndPopulate activity creates merchant work parties and maps necessary data to the respective work parties.
The CreateParties activity creates the necessary parties for the merchant object.
MapOnUsUploadedFileinfo data transform
The MapOnUsUploadedFileinfo data transform rule is used to map uploaded file details from pyUploadedfile page to .Attachments.
SetWQForAcqOnUS data transform
The SetWQForAcqOnUs data transform rule is used to set work queue for acquirer on-us processing disputes.
DrAcqClearingCrIssuerClearing financial adjustment
The DrAcqClearingCrIssuerClearing is a financial adjustment rule that is used to perform debit accounting amount from acquirer clearing account and credit to issuer clearing account.
AcquirerOnUs work parties
The AcquirerOnUs work parties specifies the list of valid parties for acquirer On-Us processing.