With the introduction of Pega Platform’s Spaces feature, when you update Pega Care Management, you need to change the mode for creating the case conference. If you do not complete this task, you encounter issues when you document the case conference.Perform this task to delete the record for Document mode, create a record for Document case conference mode, and then clear the associated data page.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click App and then enter and search for PegaHC-Data-ConferenceMode.
- Click the PegaHC-Data-ConferenceMode class.
- On the Instances of Conference mode page, in the Modes of conference column, click Document.
- On the Edit mode page, click Delete.
- On the Instances of conference mode page, click Create.
- On the Create Conference mode page, do the
- Enter a short description for the new record.
- In the Modes of conference field, enter Document case conference.
- In the List of options field, enter Yes.
- Click Create and open.
- Click Save.
- To clear the data page that was associated with document mode, follow these
- In the header of Dev Studio, enter and search for D_GetListOfModes.
- In the Type column that specifies Data Page, click D_GetListOfModes.
- Click the Load Management tab.
- Click Clear data page.
- In the Clear data page dialog box, select the Flush All check box, and click Submit.
- Click Close.