- Log on as an operator with access to Dev Studio.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Confirm that the migration was successful:
- Click Log files and open the
PegaRULES.log.The log contains the following lines:
- CDH Data Upgrade - Number of records to be migrated from mkt_paidmedia_master RDBMS:XYZ
- CDH Data Upgrade - Number of records migrated to PaidMediaMasterDDS:ABC
- Compare the XYZ and ABC values.If XYZ is equal to ABC, the migration was successful and you can now trigger the CleanUpPMMMasterAfterUpgrade activity to clean the master table and associated artifacts.
Note: XYZ and ABC represent the number of records processed or migrated.
- Click Log files and open the PegaRULES.log.
- In the header of Dev Studio, in the search box, enter and search for the CleanUpPMMMasterAfterUpgrade activity.
- Clean the master table and associated artifacts:
- Open the CleanUpPMMMasterAfterUpgrade activity, and then click .
- The activity is complete if you see the following message: Success. The operation completed successfully.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide