Configuring and starting agent schedules
This content applies only to Pega Cloud environments
Enable the agent schedules for the agents that are included with Pega Customer Decision Hub.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide
- Log in to Dev Studio as an administrator.
- Click .
- Open the agent schedule of each node on which you want to run the agent. These include
the following agents:
- (If licensed) PegaMKT-FieldMarketing
Note: Enable the agent RefreshCampaignOfferStats on only one node to avoid duplicate requests to refresh statistics.
- ServiceLevelEvents within the Pega-ProCom agent schedule
- ADMSnapshot within Pega-DecisionEngine
- RevalidateAndSave within the Pega-ImportExport agent schedule
- Check Enable this agent and ensure that each individual agent is enabled.
- Click Save.
- Update the Pega-RULES agent schedule on every active node.
- Open the agent schedule and click the Security tab.
- Set the access group to PegaNBAM:Agents.
- Ensure that the Bypass activity authentication check box is selected.
Previous topic Upgrading the Next-Best-Action Designer Next topic Verifying the Context Dictionary