This activity updates your existing campaign runs and segments to work with Pega Customer Decision Hub 8.6.
- If you are upgrading from Pega Marketing 7.31 or 7.4, run the
UpgradePegaMarketing activity, located in the PegaMKT-Install
- Ensure that the check box for UpgradeFrom74To82 is checked.
- If you are upgrading from 7.31, ensure that the check box for UpgradeFrom731To74 is also checked.
- If you are upgrading from Pega Marketing 7.13, 7.21 or 7.22, run the
UpgradePegaMarketingAppTo82 activity with the following
- AppVersion - Enter the version of Pega Marketing that you are upgrading from.
- As the UpgradePegaMarketing or
UpgradePegaMarketingAppTo82 activity runs, a pop-up window
appears. When the run finishes, this pop-up window displays the XML output.
Important: Do not close the pop-up window while the activity runs.
- Ensure that the activity completes successfully. If there are any errors, contact the
product support team. For more information, see Pega
Support on Pega Community.
Note: The XML output may include messages that some segments have not been upgraded automatically. These messages do not indicate an error. To resolve them, review the affected segments and update them manually. For more information, see Upgrading Segments in Pega Marketing.