Configuring and starting agent schedules
This content applies only to On-premises and Client-managed cloud environments
Enable the agent schedules for the agents that are included with Pega Customer Decision Hub.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide
- Log in to Dev Studio as an administrator.
- Click .
- Open the agent schedule of each node on which you want to run the agent. These include
the following agents:
- (If licensed) PegaMKT-FieldMarketing
Note: Enable the agent RefreshCampaignOfferStats on only one node to avoid duplicate requests to refresh statistics.
- ServiceLevelEvents within the Pega-ProCom agent schedule
- ADMSnapshot within Pega-DecisionEngine
- RevalidateAndSave within the Pega-ImportExport agent schedule
- Check Enable this agent and ensure that each individual agent is enabled.
- Click Save.
- Update the Pega-RULES agent schedule on every active node.
- Open the agent schedule and click the Security tab.
- Set the access group to PegaNBAM:Agents.
- Ensure that the Bypass activity authentication check box is selected.
Previous topic Upgrading the Next-Best-Action Designer Next topic Verifying the Context Dictionary