The regulatory watch dog monitors changes in the regulatory rulesets. It performs the following fundamental tasks when the regulatory stack is updated.
- Trigger the SPU Master processor to start the SPU update processing.
- Update the D_Types data page to ensure the latest regulatory hash is available.
The KYC default KYCWatchDog watchdog is fully equipped to process policy updates on KYC cases. This watch dog must however be specialized into the implementation layer and updated to use your application-specific access group. To specialize the watch dog, perform the following steps.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the SysAdmin category, and then click Job Scheduler.
- In the Job Scheduler tab, and locate and open the KYCWatchDog job scheduler.
- Click Save As.
- In the Label field, enter a short description of the new watch dog.
- In the Context section, select a context.
- In the Add to ruleset list, select the specialized application’s associated ruleset.
- Click Create and open.
- Enter your application-specific access group in the Access Group field.
- Save and check in the supporting evidence rule.