Running the Upgrade activity
This content applies only to Pega Cloud environments
This activity updates your existing campaign runs and segments to work with Pega Customer Decision Hub 8.7.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide
Run the Upgrade activity if you are updating from a version of Pega Marketing older than 8.1.
- If you are updating from Pega Marketing 7.31 or 7.4, run the
UpgradePegaMarketing activity, located in the PegaMKT-Install
- Ensure that the check box for UpgradeFrom74To82 is checked.
- If you are updating from 7.31, ensure that the check box for UpgradeFrom731To74 is also checked.
- If you are updating from Pega Marketing 7.13, 7.21 or 7.22, run the
UpgradePegaMarketingAppTo82 activity with the following
- AppVersion - Enter the version of Pega Marketing that you are updating from.
- As the UpgradePegaMarketing or
UpgradePegaMarketingAppTo82 activity runs, a pop-up window
appears. When the run finishes, this pop-up window displays the XML output.
Important: Do not close the pop-up window while the activity runs.
- Ensure that the activity completes successfully. If there are any errors, contact the
product support team. For more information, see Pega
Support on Pega Community.
Note: The XML output may include messages that some segments have not been updated automatically. These messages do not indicate an error. To resolve them, review the affected segments and update them manually. For more information, see Upgrading segments in Pega Customer Decision Hub. Previous topic Updating existing access roles Next topic Upgrading segments in Pega Customer Decision Hub