- In strategies with Interaction History shapes, replace the Interaction History
shapes with IH summary data sets:
- In Dev Studio, click .
- Click Check decision strategies for optimizations.
- In the Strategy Performance Analysis dialog box, in the text field, enter the previous major and minor version for your application, for example, 8.4.
- Click Analyze.
- When the analysis is completed, click Strategy performance report to download the results.
- In the report file, filter the Component column for InteractionHistory to display the strategies that contain Interaction History shapes.
- If the report contains any such strategies, replace the Interaction
History shapes in those strategies with IH Summary shapes.
IH Summary shapes use interaction history summary data sets.
- Identify segments with History association or History criteria. If possible,
redesign or retire these segments.For more information, see Designing Criteria Segments.
- Identify the segments that are marked as control groups. If possible, redesign or retire these segments.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide