- Identify the strategies that contain Set Property shapes which contain the
- In Prediction Studio, open a prediction, and then click .
- On the strategy canvas, double-click each Set Property shape, and then
check whether the configuration contains any of the following
- In the prediction strategies that you identified, remove the settings for the
- Note the strategies that you updated and the associated predictions. After you
update your application, set the response timeout in the
Settings tab of the predictions in Prediction Studio.For more information, see Setting the response timeout.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide