Optional: Assigning operators to new access groups
This content applies only to Pega Cloud environments
After you update to Pega Customer Decision Hub, new standard access groups become available in your application. The new groups provide an updated set of access roles and portal permissions. Give your operators the latest access privileges by updating the operator accounts to use the new access groups.
Pega Customer Decision Hub provides the following standard access groups:
The access groups that you used before updating your application are still functional after the update, and you can continue to use them.
- Log in to Dev Studio as an administrator with the PegaRULES:SecurityAdministrator access role.
- In the Dev Studio header, click .
- In the Access Group column, click an access group that you
used before the update, for example, PegaMarketingFS:MarketAdmins.
Result: The table displays the operators in the access group.
- Assign each operator in that access group to a new access group:
- Click an operator name.
- On the Profile tab, in the Application Access section, click the Add icon.
- In the new Access Group field, press the Down arrow, and then select a new access group from the list, for example, PegaCDHFS:CDHAdmins.
- Identify the new access group as the default access group by clicking the access group name.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you assign all your operators to the new access groups.
- Optional: Modify the new access groups to suit your needs.For example, you can add or remove certain roles that are available for the operators in a given access group.
Previous topic Enabling delayed learning for paid strategies Next topic Verifying the Pega 1:1 Operations Manager application