Updating existing access roles
This content applies only to Pega Cloud environments
Ensure that your operators have access to the required privileges by referencing the PegaNBAM access roles.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide
In Pega Customer Decision Hub 8.5, your operators will require a new privilege to run some activities. This privilege will be granted through the default PegaNBAM access groups. Depending on the configuration of your operator access groups, you may need to ensure that your operators have access to PegaNBAM roles:
- If the access groups that your operators use reference the PegaNBAM access roles directly or by using the Manage dependent roles option, they have the required access by default. You do not need to configure any additional settings.
- If your access groups reference the PegaNBAM access roles by using the Clone from option, you must to do the following steps:
- Find and edit the access group.
- Copy the access group in the Clone from field.
- Click Manage dependent roles and add the copied PegaNBAM access group.
Previous topic Updating from Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services Next topic Enabling background processing