Log in to the Pega 1:1 Operations Manager portal to verify that the update process has completed successfully.
For more information, see Pega 1:1 Operations Manager User Guide.
- Log in as a user with the <your Pega 1:1 Operations manager implementation application>:BusinessUser access group.
- Verify that you can view the Pega 1:1 Operations Manager portal.
- Optional: On the Change request landing page, verify the following
- The Change request details table includes the new column Type, displaying the category of the change request.
- You can personalize the Change request details table by adding columns such as Field, Density, Default view or Refresh.
- Optional: Create a change request for updating an existing action and verify the following
- You can use the Preview option to view treatments, engagement
policy, and action details.
Note: The Assign peer option is enabled for all new change requests. You can use this option to start a peer review process to verify the changes and ensure good quality of the NBA Specialists' work. This option is not available for change requests that were created before the update.
- You can use the Preview option to view treatments, engagement policy, and action details.