Importing the modularized application files
Import the PegaHC Core application, and then select individual applications to install. The system data and rulesets for Pega Foundation for Healthcare are loaded during this task.
Log in to Pega Platform
https://<hostname>:<port>/prweb) by entering the administrator ID, for example, [email protected] and the password that you used during Pega Platform installation.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Select the
\Rules\PFHC_Core.jarfile from your distribution media, and then follow the wizard instructions.
- For schema changes, depending on your site's requirements, select either
Automatic or Manual, and then continue following the wizard
instructions.If you select Manual, see Viewing and applying schema changes.
- When the import is complete, click Done.
- Apply the required hotfixes by using Hotfix Manager.For more information, see Pega Foundation for Healthcare hotfixes.
- Optional: Verify the application rules.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click .
- Confirm that the following application rules are displayed in the list:
- To import a customized set of Pega Foundation for Healthcare add-on applications,
repeat steps 2 through 7 for each of the following applications that you want to install:
- PegaHC AGM – Select
PFHC_AGM.jar; the application rule is PegaHCAGM 8.
- Pega X12 5010 – Select
PFHC_X12.jar; the application rule is PegaX125010 8.
- PegaHC FHIR – Select
PFHC_FHIR.jar; the application rule is PegaHCFhir 8.
- Pega HL7 – Select
PFHC_HL7.jar; the application rule is PegaHL7 8.
- PegaHC EWS – Select
PFHC_EWS.jar; the application rule is PegaHCEWS 8.
- Pega HC – Select
PFHC_Ext.jar; the application rule is PegaHC 8.
Note: If you plan to import the sample data, you must import the Pega HC application. Pega HC is required to install the demo application. The demo application includes the sample operators that you need to access the sample data. Before you import the
PFHC_EXT.jarfile, you must install the following prerequisite applications:
- PegaHC FHIR
- Pega X12 5010
- PegaHC AGM
- PegaHC EWS
- Pega HL7
- PegaHC AGM – Select
Previous topic Installing Pega Foundation for Healthcare Next topic Importing the full application file