Optional: Importing sample data
Pega Foundation for Healthcare provides sample data instances for commonly referenced objects that allow you to visualize business processes in the foundation as well as other Pega healthcare applications.Your media includes the following types of sample data:
- App data – For commonly-referenced objects such as code group categories.
Note: If you have imported the full application file, you must import the sample App data. If you have imported the modularized application files, App data is not required.
- Sample data – For commonly-referenced objects such as members, providers, claims, and authorizations.
- Drug data – RxNorm Drug Data
- Sample codes – Diagnosis and procedure codes.
- Sample code groups – Pre-configured groupings of code ranges.
To import sample data, complete the following steps:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Select the following files from your distribution media, and then follow the
instructions in the wizard. Import the files in the following sequence:
Note: If you have imported the full application file, you must import
PFHC_App_Data.jar. If you have imported the modularized application files,
PFHC_App_Data.jaris not required.
- Click Done after all the files have been imported.
Previous topic Importing the full application file Next topic Optional: Importing the Pega Foundation for Healthcare demo application and sample operators