Modifying the skin name
If you are updating from a version prior to 7.4, you need to modify the skin name so that the application uses the most recent skin. By using the CMA skin, the application can access the latest changes that have been made to the user interface.
Pega Care Management Update Guide
- Log in to the application by using the administrative credentials that you previously established.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the Inheritance tab.
- Click Check out and select a ruleset.
- In the list that is in the Skin inheritance section, enter and select CMA.
- Click Save.
- Check in the rule.
Previous topic Verifying access to previous care events on the patient timeline Next topic Updating existing Intervention Logic template flows