- Log in to Dev Studio as an administrator with the PegaRULES:SecurityAdministrator access role.
- In the Dev Studio header, click .
- In the Access Group column, click an access group that you
used before the upgrade, for example, PegaMarketingFS:MarketAdmins.
Result: The table displays the operators in the access group.
- Assign each operator in that access group to a new access group:
- Click an operator name.
- On the Profile tab, in the Application Access section, click the Add icon.
- In the new Access Group field, press the Down arrow, and then select a new access group from the list, for example, PegaCDHFS:CDHAdmins.
- Identify the new access group as the default access group by clicking the access group name.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you assign all your operators to the new access groups.
- Optional: Modify the new access groups to suit your needs.For example, you can add or remove certain roles that are available for the operators in a given access group.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide