- Log in as [email protected] with the default password to
the upgraded, temporary production environment.The URL to the temporary production environment is available in the My Support Portal and includes the word ephemeral.
- In the prompt to change the password, set the new password.
- Import the test package (product file) to the temporary production environment:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Use the Import wizard to import the product file.For more information, see Importing rules and data by using the Import wizard.
- In Dev Studio, open each operator record that you import.
- For each record, on the Security tab, configure the basic
- Clear the Force password change on next login check box, and then click Save.
- Clear the Disable Operator check box, and then click Save.
- Log out, and then log back in as an imported operatorone of the operator accounts that you imported with access to Pega Customer Decision Hub.
- Flush the D_CDHSubjectDictionary data page:
- In Dev Studio, search for and click the D_CDHSubjectDictionary data page.
- On the D_CDHSubjectDictionary tab, click .
- In the Run window, in the Value field for the DictionaryName parameter, enter CUSTOMER.
- Select Flush all instances of this data page before execution, and then click Run.
- Launch the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal and ensure that the portal loads
Important: During confidence testing, you might notice some limitations in the temporary production environment. These limitations are normal and will be cleared after the upgrade is completed:
- The Next-Best-Action Designer upgrade is pending. You can upgrade the Next-Best-Action Designer at any point after the upgrade to Pega Customer Decision Hub 8.6 is completed. For more information, see Upgrading the Next-Best-Action Designer.
- In the navigation pane, the Campaigns menu item is missing. The data schema is not fully populated, which is why campaigns are not available at this stage.
- On the Treatments landing page, the File and Database tabs are empty, and you cannot open the templates.
- The Segments landing page is empty.
- After you complete confidence testing, communicate your go/no-go decision to Pega Cloud services.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide