Updating Pega 1:1 Operations Manager
This content applies only to On-premises and Client-managed cloud environments
After updating your Pega Customer Decision Hub application, update Pega 1:1 Operations Manager.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide
- In Dev Studio, click the name of your application, and then click Definition.
- Make sure that the top rule in the Application ruleset section has
a major and a minor version, for example, OpsOverlay:01-02. If
required, update the ruleset version.
Note: Do not include the patch number in the ruleset version.
- Log in as an operator with the OpsMgrAdmin access group and make sure that the overlay ruleset is pointing to the latest version.
If your environment includes Deployment Manager 5.1, do the following additional steps:
- Create a Product rule that contains just the ruleset.
- Create the following deployment pipeline in the orchestration server: Business Operations environment > Development > Production.
- In the new pipeline, click Start deployment.
- Create a new Business Operations pipeline.
- If any merge conflicts occur on the new Business Operations pipeline, do the
- Log in as an operator with the OpsMgrAdmin access group.
- From the application definition, open the associated revision branch.
- Click , and then click Conflicts.
- Solve each merge conflict, and then click Mark as resolved.
- Submit your changes.
- On the Merge Branches screen, click Cancel.
- In the orchestration server, retry the deployment.
Previous topic Removing withdrawn data sets from interaction history summaries Next topic Updating Next-Best-Action Designer