Product Designer for Financial Services includes system settings that identify the class and rulesets used to implement the elements of the Product Catalog. To view or change these settings, click Dev Studio > Financial Services > PDFS Configurations to go to the PDFS Configurations landing page in the Dev Studio.
The three system settings are:
- Product Catalog Ruleset - Holds the library elements, products, and bundles
in the product catalog. This value is defaulted to PegaPDFSCatalog. It is
intended for you to use this ruleset for your Product Catalog. You should only
change it under two circumstances:
- If you want to use the sample product catalog provided with the Demo application.
- For details on making this change, see the section for installing the Demo application in the Product Designer for Financial Services 8.4 Installation Guide available on the Pega Foundation for Financial Services product page.
- If you choose to use custom rulesets instead of the Pega-provided ones.
- Product Data Class - Holds the root class for the data elements of product catalog. You should not need to modify the Pega-provided default value.
- Product Library Class - Holds the root class for the data elements in the library. You should not need to modify the Pega-provided default value.