Use Pega Robot Manager™ to monitor the performance, health, and throughput of your robotic process automation (RPA) robots.
You can do the following tasks:
- Manage robots – start, stop, schedule, and move between work groups
- Manage assignments – start, stop, and set key thresholds that allow for end-user notifications
- Configure the organizational hierarchy of departments and users
- Manage Runtime configuration files – define what configuration is used by a user or robot, work group, department, or is the default for an application
- Apply roles to users to define the tasks that they can perform
- Update automation packages and deploy them to robotic work groups, departments, and users
- Use Pega Robotic Automation Importer to better manage automation package components within your Pega Infinity environment
- Securely manage the package life cycle from development, testing, and up to the production stage
- Configure email notification in the case of unexpected issues with robots or scheduling
For more information about configuring and using RPA with Pega Platform™, see Configuring robotic process automation.
Pega Robot Manager 8.3.1 is supported on Pega Platform 8.3. To download Pega Robot Manager from Pega Marketplace, go to the Pega Robot Manager page.
You must also use Pega Robotic Automation 19.1.7 or later.
For information about Pega Robot Manager, see the following topics:
- Upgrading to Pega Robot Manager 8.3.1
- Installing Pega Robot Manager 8.3.1
- Configuring Pega Robot Manager 8.3.1
- Configuring authentication for Pega Robot Manager 8.3.1
- Configuring runtime config
- Using Pega Robot Manager 8.3.1
|Updated the Assign to Robot Queue smart shape to allow for case status updates based on the state of robotic assignment.|
|SR-D23962||Removed unnecessary data collection in the History-Data-Robot-Schedule and History-Data-Robot-Schedule-Action tables.|
|SR-D21763||Reworded and reformatted inaccurate PegaRULES log messages listed as ERRORS during robot registration.|
|SR-D25616||Removed the limitation of listing only 50 work groups on the Robot Manager work group screen.|
|Fixed an issue where a robot could fail to honor a schedule set by using the scheduling option for “Last M/T/W/Th/Fr/weekday of the month”.|
|BUG-502043||Fixed an issue where robots registered before a work queue was started could not pull work from the queue until the robot registered again.|
|Updated the robot audit logging to better differentiate the success or failure of an assignment when the automation returned conflicting data.|