Pega Customer Service version 8.7 adds the remote case processing feature so that CSRs can process case types for other Pega applications from the Interaction Portal without changing applications. This new feature requires a new case type template, the Customer Service Remote Template. Customers that updated from an earlier version of Pega Customer Servicewho want to use remote case processing must import the case type template.
- Open your implementation application in Dev Studio.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click the Options menu, and then select .
- Create a new implementation class for your application that is similar to the PegaCA-Work-Service-Remote class and that points to the correct class group and inheritance.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click , and then click the Cases & data tab.
- In the Case types section, click the Add item icon, and then select the new implementation class.
- Click Save.