Change from Customer Contact Policy to Outbound Limits
This content applies only to On-premises and Client-managed cloud environments
If you are updating to Pega Customer Decision Hub version 8.7, your Customer Contact Policy will be moved to Outbound Limits. This is a required migration and there is no backward compatibility once Next-Best-Action Designer has been updated to version 8.7.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide
The Quarterly and Yearly policy periods will no longer be supported and therefore will not be updated. If you are using the Quarterly and Yearly contact policy periods, you must change them to Monthly, Semimonthly, Weekly, or Daily for that policy to be migrated to version 8.7.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- Click Edit
- In the Contact policy library workspace chose the contact policy.
- Click the More icon next to the contact policy and choose Edit contact policy.
- Make the necessary changes.If the Customer Contact Policy is not currently in use, meaning that the dates have passed, or have not yet begun, or that the policy is marked as unavailable, but there are policies defined, the policies will be migrated to version 8.7 as a current available Contact Policy. If you do not want this to happen, you must remove the policy before the update:
Also, you will need at least as many days of data in Interaction History as the longest policy period defined. That is, if you have a Monthly policy period, you will need 30 days of data in Interaction History.
- In the Contact policy library workspace chose the contact policy you want to remove.
- Click the More icon next to the contact policy
- Click Delete contact policy.
Note: All of the rules related to Contact Policy are withdrawn in Pega Customer Decision Hub version 8.7. Previous topic Updating Next-Best-Action Designer Next topic Configuring and starting agent schedules