Configuring the retention period for exported interactions through a DSS
This content applies only to On-premises and Client-managed cloud environments
Define how long you want to keep exported interactions in your file repository. By default, the system keeps exported interactions for 180 days. A cleanup activity removes files that are older than the retention period.
The retention period for exported interactions also determines the time frame of interactions that you can load in the Customer Profile Viewer. If you keep the default retention period of 180 days, the Customer Profile Viewer displays the interactions from the last 180 days. If you change the retention period, for example to 60 days, the time frame of interactions that you can view in the Customer Profile Viewer changes accordingly, to 60 days.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Enter a short description.
For example: Days to keep exported interactions
- In the Setting purpose field, enter decision/interaction_files/days_to_keep_data.
- In the Owning Ruleset field, enter Pega-DecisionEngine.
- In the Value field, enter the number of days to store interaction data.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Enabling and disabling the export of decisions through a DSS Next topic Configuring the retention period for exported decisions through a DSS