Cleaning the Paid Media master table on successful migration
This content applies only to On-premises and Client-managed cloud environments
After a successful migration of customer audience sync data, clean the Paid Media master table and associated artifacts to remove unnecessary data and free up space. By cleaning up the Paid Media master table, you ensure that your system runs smoothly.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Update Guide
- Log on as an operator with access to Dev Studio.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Confirm that the migration was successful:
- Click Log files and open the
PegaRULES.log.The log contains the following lines:
- CDH Data Upgrade - Number of records to be migrated from mkt_paidmedia_master RDBMS:XYZ
- CDH Data Upgrade - Number of records migrated to PaidMediaMasterDDS:ABC
- Compare the XYZ and ABC values.If XYZ is equal to ABC, the migration was successful and you can now trigger the CleanUpPMMMasterAfterUpgrade activity to clean the master table and associated artifacts.
Note: XYZ and ABC represent the number of records processed or migrated.
- Click Log files and open the PegaRULES.log.
- In the header of Dev Studio, in the search box, enter and search for the CleanUpPMMMasterAfterUpgrade activity.
- Clean the master table and associated artifacts:
- Open the CleanUpPMMMasterAfterUpgrade activity, and then click .
- The activity is complete if you see the following message: Success. The operation completed successfully.
Previous topic Enabling the Paid channel in Next-Best-Action Designer Next topic Configuring the PaidMediaSync queue processor to optimize performance