Request exports of Workforce Intelligence data to build your own views, charts, and graphs based on the details that are most relevant to your business goals. By using exports, you can also combine Workforce Intelligence data with external data, such as CRM and call data, to build custom reports and visuals.
The following list describes the exports that the Workforce Intelligence Service Delivery team can enable based on your request:
- Default exports: A ZIP file of default exports in CSV format includes any combination of the following exports, based on your request:
- User-hierarchy export
- Processed export
- Workflow export
- Step export
- Detailed daily raw-data export
Default does not mean that these exports are automatically enabled. None of the default exports are enabled unless you specifically request enablement. For more information on the data included in the default exports, see Workforce Intelligence Export Definitions.
- Custom exports: If you see a metric of interest in the Workforce Intelligence portal, you can request to include that metric in a custom export. For example, you could request a custom export of an administrator audit log or a custom screen-rules export. If there is a specific metric you want that you do not see in the portal, ask the Workforce Intelligence Service Delivery team if it is possible to extract that metric. Custom exports are provided as CSV files within a ZIP file.
- Monthly or weekly export: You can request a weekly aggregate data export or a monthly aggregate data export. Monthly and weekly exports are individual CSV files.
Complete these steps to request the enablement of Workforce Intelligence exports:
- Log in to My Support Portal.
- On the My Support Portal home page, click New request > For something I need.
- On the Create tab, enter the request information:
- In the Service request field, select Other.
- In the Short description field, enter Requesting Exports.
In the Application field, enter Workforce Intelligence.
In the Deployment field, select Pega Cloud.
In the Environment field, enter Other.
In the Other URL field, enter the URL of your Workforce Intelligence instance, for example, https://xxxx.wfi.pega.com.
- In the Environment type field, select Production.
- Click Continue.
- On the Details tab, in the Describe the issue field, list the specific exports that you want to enable, for example, Enable user hierarchy, processed, and monthly exports.
- If you are requesting a custom export, include details about the information that you want the export to include.
- On the Communication preferences tab, review the contact information, and then modify as needed.
- Click Finish.
You do not need to attach any files or screenshots to this request. The Workforce Intelligence Service Delivery team might contact you if they need additional information.