Pega Smart Dispute for Issuers provides the ability to generate a comprehensive Reg II Dispute Case Count report that lists all Reg II transactions dispute cases along with their corresponding network-specific queues. This report falls under the Case Metrics category and facilitates manual case processing. The report contains the following columns: Reg II queue, Dispute count, and Dispute amount. You can apply filters and retrieve the report with the network queues and the respective dispute count.
For ease of use, the report includes a list of all eligible Reg II cases grouped by network queues such as Interlink, Maestro, and General. This allows for a better understanding of the distribution of transactions subject to Reg II dispute cases across networks.
In addition, users can drill-down within the report to access detailed information for each network queue and view a list of all transactions subject to Reg II dispute cases associated with a particular queue.
To view cross network dispute case count report:
- Log in to Pega Smart Dispute for Issuers.
- In the header of Dev Studio, select the portal in which you manage reports.
- In the left navigation pane, open the Report Browser by clicking Reports.
- In the Category list, select Case metrics.
- Click the Reg II Dispute Case Count report.
- Specify the date range in which you want to retrieve the report details in the From date and To date fields.
- Optional: To customize the report, in the upper-right corner of the Case metrics report tab, click Edit report, or select an option in the Actions list.
- Click Submit.