Learn about the features that Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor capabilities support.
Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor supports the following Recommendation capability features:
Eligibility counts are the number of subscriptions in an account that are part of a subscription upgrade:
- The number of subscriptions currently given a recommendation for an upgrade. Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor counts each subscription (including shared subscriptions) individually. If the CSR changes a subscription from current to upgraded through the Needs assessment feature (or from upgraded to current), this number changes.
- Number of subscriptions on the account, regardless of whether they are upgraded or not.
- The number of subscriptions recommended for an upgrade by Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor. If the CSR manually changes a subscription from current to upgraded through the Needs assessment feature (or from upgraded to current), this number does not change.
Filtering by monthly cost
Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor passes an additional context, for example, Filter by monthly cost, in the form of a JSON message to Pega Customer Decision Hub to influence the recommendation.
The Pega Customer Decision Hub strategy framework then filters out any offers for which the monthly cost exceeds the specified value.
Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor supports the following customer subscription Needs assessment capability features:
There are two containers that build the recommendations shown in the Needs assessment section:
- Retention Bundles
- The Retention Bundles container builds a personalized (dynamic) recommendation from the actions using the Next-Best-Action Designer strategy framework.
- Retention Static Bundles
- The Retention Static Bundles container returns the advertised (static) recommendations that a Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor specialist or Product Manager in the Pega Customer Decision Hub Bundle group builds.
You can bookmark a recommendation, for example, iPhone XS single play, for further negotiation by clicking Pin during needs assessment or recommendation. Pinning a recommendation creates a copy of the recommendation and locks it against further updates for comparison reasons.
Making changes after pinning impacts the personalized recommendation, not the pinned one. You can revert to the pinned recommendation at any point in the negotiation. Doing so makes the pinned recommendation your preferred recommendation.
Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor supports the following customer subscription Negotiation capability features:
Searching by name
Running a search on a name, for example, a product name, makes a request to Pega Customer Decision Hub for all actions that meet the search criteria for that particular subscriber. Pega Customer Decision Hub then runs a decision assessment, returns the next applicable action, and shows the results to the CSR.
Saving for later
You can pause the negotiation process at any point and resume it later by clicking Save for later.
Pega Customer Decision Hub saves negotiation actions to the Interaction History with an outcome of MaybeLater for reporting and learning purposes.