Use the Recommendations capability in agent-assisted channels, for example, contact centers, to show recommendations to customers.
- Show next best action:
- Log in to your customer service portal as a CSR.
- Answer a call by clicking Accept.
- Identify the customer, and then verify them as a client based on the
displayed contact information.At this point, Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor requests a response from Pega Customer Decision Hub and shows the recommended next best action to the CSR. For more information, see Architecture of the Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor capabilities.
- If the next best action is to retain the customer, in the Next best action section, select Negotiate Retention.
- Review the recommendation by analyzing the Recommendations
section, as shown in the following figure:
- List of subscriptions.
- Subscriber badges that tell the CSR whether the subscription is an upgrade.
- The Decision Maker badge indicates the owner of the account.
- Total eligibility count numbers.
- For more information, see "Eligibility counts" in Features of the Pega Next-Best-Action Advisor.
- Monthly cost of current holdings.
- Monthly cost of recommendations.
- View the details of the shared recommendation, as shown in the following
- In the Shared section, expand the recommendations by clicking the arrows.
- Optional: If needed, hover over recommendation details to see the full text.
- Remove the monthly cost limit to view recommendations without the cost
- In the top right corner of the Recommendations section, click Filter by monthly cost.
- In the Set monthly cost dialog box, return to the recommended cost by clicking Reset.
- Review the updated recommendations.
For example: If the monthly cost is set to the recommended $555, the TV plan is back to TV preferred.
- On the Shared row, refine your shared recommendation and view more shared recommendations by clicking Recommend.