The Pega Infinity platform, the Pega Foundation for Healthcare and the Pega Smart Claims Engine provide robust out of the box reports covering multiple categories.
To access reports:
- Click Reports in the left panel.
- The Reports tab opens, displaying recently accessed report icons across the top of the screen.
- On the top right, the Actions menu allows you to Manage categories or Refresh the screen. The New report buttonopens the user interface to create new reports.
- Below the report icons, the My reports tab displays by default. You will see any reports you created here. Choosing All reports provides access to all public reports.
- You can use the menu on the right to view recently updated reports (ordered most recent to oldest) or to sort (A-Z or Z-A) by report name. You can also choose to display reports in a grid or a list.
- Hovering over a report icon provides access to the gear icon; the icon is available
at the end of the row when reports are displayed in a list. The gear icon provides
access to the following actions:
- Open in new tab
- Clicking a report icon or row runs it and opens it in a new tab.
Previous topic Hotkeys Next topic Report actions