Pega Agile Studio allows you to rank existing epics within your backlog. This feature ranks your epics based on the highest-ranked story from that epic in the backlog. Epics without any stories will be ranked at the bottom of the epic backlog. After an update, you must use the activity PegaProjMgmt-Work.RerankEpicBasedOnUs to configure the ranking of epics in your backlog.
To configure the ranking of epics in your backlog, complete the following steps:
- Log on as an operator with access to Dev Studio.
- Open activity PegaProjMgmt-Work.RerankEpicBasedOnUs.
- Click .
- On the execution modal, leave the default values unchanged, and then click
Run. Verify the following:
- On completion, the Operation completed screen is displayed if all the Epics are associated with BL.
- In cases where not all epics have been ranked within their backlog successfully, a message in the format shown below will appear. In such cases, the system log will indicate which epics were not successfully initialized. These can be manually updated as needed.