When managing a care program, you configure workflow activities to invite patients to participate in and maintain ongoing multi-channel engagements, including specific goals and tasks. The care plan template defines the pre-configured combination of tasks, goals, alerts, and intervention logic that you use to manage a care program.
You can create multiple care plan templates for a given program, such as Low Risk Diabetes or High Risk Diabetes.
- Log in to the application by entering the user name for the Business Analyst operator and the password that you specified.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the navigation panel, click , and then enter a name for the care plan.
- Select options for the duration of the care plan, the program category, and the name of the program.
- Click New to create a new care plan or Copy from existing care plan.
- In the Initial assessments section, click the Add assessment link and add one or more assessments.
- Check the Default care plan check box to automatically assign a
default care plan template. If you do not select the Default care plan check box, the Risk level list becomes available and you can select the appropriate care plan template.
- To make this template available for use, select the Active
check box. This means that a care manager can find the template when searching or a business analyst can use it when attaching tasks to an intervention in the Business Analyst portal.
- Complete the remaining fields in this step, and then click
Continue to advance to the Add alerts step. If you encounter an error, you need to either select a default care plan or select another program.
- Complete the fields for the remaining steps of the wizard to add goals, tasks, and interventions. Click Continue at the end of each step.
- After you review the information, click Finish.