- Log in to the application by entering the user name for the Business Analyst operator and the password that you specified.
- In the navigation panel, click and enter a name for the barrier.
- Complete the details in the wizard by selecting options from lists, clicking buttons to indicate your choices, selecting a check box when appropriate, and entering text when needed.
- Click New to create a new barrier or Copy from existing barrier. If you copy from an existing barrier, select it from the Copy from existing barrier list.
- To make this template available for use, select the Active check
box. This means that a care manager can find the template when searching or a business analyst can use it when attaching tasks to an intervention in the Business Analyst portal.
- Click Continue to add one or more interventions. For more information, see Configuring interventions.
- Click Continue to review the information and then click Finish.
Pega Care Management Implementation Guide