A central component of Pega Care Management is the Patient 360 profile. The Patient 360 is a composite record that captures detailed information including demographics, program enrollments, open requests, clinical data, recent claims, and authorized contacts. You can attach documents, notes, and other correspondence to a profile. You can also update and modify data that is displayed in the Patient 360 regardless of the source. You can view the patient profile by clicking on a Patient ID link.
For more information, see Patient profile management in the Pega Care Management Business Use Case Guide on the Pega Documentation home page.
- View of the Patient 360 profile
- Patient search
- Configuring and extending features on the Patient 360 profile
- Configuration and details for the Care tab
- Configuration and details for the Clinical tab
- Configuration and details for the History tab
- Configuration and details for the Administrative tab
- Configuration and details for the Appointments tab