- Log in to the application by entering the user name for the Business Analyst operator and the password that you specified.
- Click .
- In the navigation panel, click and enter a name for the intervention.
- Complete the details in the wizard by completing the fields.
- Click New to create a new SLA or Select existing SLA.
- To create a new SLA, perform the following steps:
- Enter a name in the New SLA field, and click the Add icon.
- In the Create a new SLA dialog box, complete the fields For more information about these fields, see Creating a service-level agreement rule.
- Click Submit.
- Select an option from the Select starting flow list to start the processes that occur during an intervention.
- To make this template available for use, select the Active check
box.This means that a care manager can find the template when searching or a business analyst can use it when attaching tasks to an intervention in the Business Analyst portal.
- Click Continue to advance to the Add tasks step.
- Select your options and click Add task.
- Click Continue to advance to the Review information step.
- Click Finish after you review the information.
Pega Care Management Implementation Guide