Together, patients and clinicians agree on the goals that they want to create to achieve to help with disease and health management. You can make the goals part of standard programs and standard problems or create them at any time and add them directly to a patient's personal health plan. You can associate the follow-up for achieving goals with service level agreements (SLAs).
- Log in to the application by entering the user name for the Business Analyst operator and the password that you specified.
- Click .
- In the navigation pane, click and enter a name for the goal.
- Complete the details in the wizard by selecting options from lists, clicking buttons to indicate a choice, selecting a check box when appropriate, and entering text when needed.
- Click New to create a new goal or Copy from existing goal. If you are copying an existing goal, select the goal from the list.
- Click New to create a new SLA or Select existing SLA. If you are copying an existing SLA, select the SLA from the Select Existing SLA list.
- To create a new SLA, perform the following steps:
- Enter a name in the New SLA field, and click the Add icon.
- In the Create a new SLA dialog box, complete the fields For information about these fields, see Creating a service-level agreement rule.
- Click Submit.
- To make this template available for use, select the Active
check box. This means that a care manager can find the template when searching or a business analyst can use it when attaching tasks to an intervention in the Business Analyst portal.
- Click Next to add one or more interventions to the goal.
- Select the intervention category and the intervention from the lists, and then click Add intervention.
- Click Next to review the information.
- When you complete the review, click Finish.