- Log in to the application by entering the user name for the Business Analyst operator and the password that you specified.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the navigation panel, click , and then enter the name of the problem.
- Complete the details in the wizard by selecting options from lists, clicking buttons to indicate a choice, selecting a check box when appropriate, and entering text when needed.
- Click New to create a new SLA or Select existing SLA.
- To create a new SLA, perform the following steps:
- Enter a name in the New SLA field, and click the Add icon.
- In the Create a new SLA dialog box, complete the fields For information about these fields, see Creating a service-level agreement rule.
- Click Submit.
- To make this template available for use, select the Active
check box. This means that a care manager can find the template when searching or a business analyst can use it when attaching tasks to an intervention in the Business Analyst portal.
- In the Add goals step, select a goal category, a goal, and click Add goal.
- Repeat this step for each goal that you need and then click Continue.
- In the Add tasks step, select a task category, a task, and click Add task.
- Repeat this step for each task that you need and then click Continue to review your information.
- After you review the information, click Finish,
Pega Care Management Implementation Guide