Leveraging optional Healthcare applications
Pega Foundation for Healthcare contains the following optional applications on the media in addition to the core Pega Foundation for Healthcare application:
- PegaHCFHIR®© – Application contains support for HL7 FHIR®© APIs to integrate with clinical systems like electronic health records (EHRs).
- PegaHL7 – Application contains support for managing HL7 ADT (Admission Discharge Transfer transactions from clinical systems.
- PegaX125010 – Application contains support for managing HIPAA X12 EDI transactions.
- PegaHCEWS (deprecated) – Application contains support for Microsoft Exchange Web Services to integrate with Microsoft Outlook.
- PegHCAGM – Application contains capabilities to manage member complaints (appeals and grievances).
- PegaHCDDS – Application contains drug data search capabilities using the RxNorm database.
Add one or more of the above applications to the Built-on Applications stack in your newly created application.
Previous topic Results of running the New Application wizard Next topic Loading sample data