Leveraging optional Healthcare applications
Pega Foundation for Healthcare contains the following optional applications on the media in addition to the core Pega Foundation for Healthcare application:
- PegaHCFHIR®© – Application contains support for HL7 FHIR®© APIs to integrate with clinical systems like electronic health records (EHRs).
- PegaHL7 – Application contains support for managing HL7 ADT (Admission Discharge Transfer transactions from clinical systems.
- PegaX125010 – Application contains support for managing HIPAA X12 EDI transactions.
- PegaHCEWS (deprecated) – Application contains support for Microsoft Exchange Web Services to integrate with Microsoft Outlook.
- PegHCAGM – Application contains capabilities to manage member complaints (appeals and grievances).
- PegaHCDDS – Application contains drug data search capabilities using the RxNorm database.
Add one or more of the above applications to the Built on Applications stack in your newly created application.
Previous topic Results of running the New Application wizard Next topic Step 2: Loading sample data