You can create a prior approval case online or using pre-authorization. To create an online prior approval:
- Log in to the Pega Warranty application as a dealer. For more information on login credentials, see Operators list and description.
- Click .
- Under Prior Approval Request, enter the vehicle information and the repair information for which you want to create a prior approval case.
- Under Repair data, choose one of the following for Prior approval by to
determine the criteria for a prior approval creation.
- Bill of Materials - You can enter bill of material details regarding failed part, replacement part, and quantity. You can also choose if the part of Causal.
- Cost - You can enter amounts in the Parts, Labor, and Miscellaneous fields.
- No Cost / Others - If you select this option, only the repair information is submitted to the approver. No cost details are required for the prior approval case creation.
- Click Submit to send the prior approval to an approver.