As an approver, you either approve or deny a Prior approval case. As a dealer or a repair
technician, you approve a Prior approval case into a Warranty claim. A manufacturer notifies a
dealer about the prior approval's current status.
To approve or deny a prior approval, complete the following steps:
- Log into Pega® Warranty as an approver. For more information on login credentials, see
Operators list and description.
- On the dashboard, search for the appropriate Prior approval case ID and select it.
- Based on the provided configured criteria, to finish the procedure, click Approve or
- Optional: Click Actions to perform the following:
- Refresh the available information
- Transfer this assignment to other work party for an approval
- Return the case to a dealer for further action
- Put the case on hold to stop any actions for it
To convert a Prior approval, complete the following steps:
- Log into Pega Warranty as a dealer or a repair technician. For more information on login
credentials, see Operators list and description.
- On the dashboard, search for the appropriate repair order ID and select it.
- Review the provided data and click Submit.
- Optional: Notify a dealer through email correspondence. An approver related to the
manufacturer can send a notification with one of the following statuses:
- Approved – Prior approval is approved by the approver.
- Approved-Adjusted – Prior approval is approved with adjustments.
- Resolved-Denied – Prior approval is denied.
- Submitted – Prior approval is submitted by the dealer.
Pega Warranty creates a Warranty claim with data inform the Prior approval case. When a prior
approval is denied, a dealer submits and resolves the repair order case.