To register a new supplier, complete the following steps.
- Log in as a supplier manager. For more information on log in credentials, see Operators list and description.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click Create > Case > Supplier Registration.
- Enter a name for the new supplier, and then click Let's go.
- Enter the supplier details and click Continue.
- Click Add return center to add a return center for the dealer to return the parts.
- Click Add return carrier to enter the logistics carrier details, and then click Submit.
- If you want to specify this carrier as the default return carrier, click the Is Default? radio button.
- Click Continue.
- Click Add part.
- Under Enter parts details, select a Part description from the menu. The associated Part ID will appear automatically.
- Complete the required fields with the desired information.
- Under Return policy, click Requires return if you want the dealer to return the part.
- Click Requires physical return if you want the dealer to return the physical part.
- If you do not want the dealer to return a part, under Choose parts to exclude, select that part from the list, and then click Add. Else, select Return all related parts.
- Click Requires inspection if you want the dealer to inspect the part before returning it.
- Specify any Tear down instructions and Inspection instructions for
You can specify unique tear down and the inspection instructions for each part. These instructions are mapped to the part ID and the supplier of that part.
- Provide a link for additional instructions in the External Link field.
- Click Requires Image return if you want the dealer to provide an image of the part being returned.
- Select a view from Repair / Claim Attachment Category and add a sample image using the appropriate icon from the toolbar provided.
- Click the + icon for Add Instructions to specify any instructions.
- Click Add if you want to add another part or click Submit.
- Select your preferred Payment type for the payment that you want to receive and click Continue.
- Review and modify, if required, the created rules and then click Continue.
- Review all the entered details and click Finish.