Subscribing to reports
Keep up-to-date with system changes, and receive a copy of a scheduled report each time the report runs by subscribing to the report.
- If App Studio is not in Preview mode, in the header, click Preview application.
- In the header of App Studio, select the portal in which you manage reports.
- In the navigation pane, open the Report Browser by clicking Reports.
- Select the reports that you want to view:
- To view your custom reports, click the My Reports tab.
- To view all available reports, click the All reports tab.
- Hover over the shortcut for the report to which you want to subscribe, and click .
Result: The system displays the Perform task scheduling window.
- In the Task Output Processing section, subscribe to the
- Select the Send Notifications to the following users check box.
- Click Add a row.
- In the field that appears, enter your operator ID.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Managing report subscriptions Next topic Testing scheduled reporting tasks