This implementation guide presents tasks in the sequence in which they are commonly performed; however, the sequence varies based on business priorities. Follow the procedures in this guide to complete the tasks for the first minimum lovable product (MLP) release. Also, use this guide during iterative releases as you configure and extend more features on top of the MLP release.
The application includes a case type backlog that supports the procedures in this implementation guide. The case type backlog is an inventory of the application-provided case types that establishes the project scope by defining the changes and additions that are required for the first MLP release and later releases.
- Preparing for the implementation
- Testing a new application
- Packaging an application
- Production maintenance and monitoring
- Application data model
- Pega Government Platform entities
- Implementing Pega Government Platform features
- Pega Government Platform case types
- Appendix A: Cosmos overview
- Appendix B: Creating new entities
- Appendix C: Mobile Strategy
Next topic Preparing for the implementation