Review checklist is a reusable and generic component for a process through which an evaluator or manager can review the application progress based on various checklist items.
You can add a review checklist as a component from App Studio and you can configure the list for various use cases. Using the parameters of the component, you can choose a list to display in a case.
You can use review checklist in various intake applications of government business use cases, like grants application, issuance of certificates, license and permits, where a caseworker and manager need to complete different sets of checklist items.
Using review checklist
Configure a checklist type and add the component to a step in a stage.
- Configure a Checklist type that you can select to populate a Review
Checklist.A Checklist type provides the checklist item rows that the checklist contains.
- Add the review checklist process component, to a step, in a stage of your case type.
Configuring a checklist type
Add a new checklist type with checklist items or update an existing checklist.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click PGP.
- In the PGP explorer, click Review checklist.
- Click the New checklist button to create a new review checklist.
- In the Purpose box, enter a purpose for the checklist.
- In the Checklist items section, click Add checklist item to add a new checklist item.
- In the Label box, enter a label for the review checklist items. The corresponding code appears in the Code box.
- Click Save.
Configuring review checklist in case designer
Configure the review checklist component in App Studio to use in a case type, as a step, in any of the stages.
- Log in to Pega Government Platform as an administrator.
- In the header of your workspace, click the Switch Studio menu, and then click App Studio.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
- In the Case types column, click a case type, or click the New button to create a new case type.
- In the Case life cycle section, click Stage, and then enter a name for the stage in the text box.
- Hover over Process, and then click .
- Click the Select button.
- In the Checklist details section, in the
Source list, select the name of the checklist type
that the Review Checklist shows:
- To choose a specific checklist type, select By name, and then, in the Checklist type list, click one of the items.
- To specify a property in the work class that supplies a specific checklist type at run time, select By property, and then enter a property value that is a valid checklist type.
- In the Routing details area, select
- To route the assignment to the current operator, click Current operator.
- To specify a user or operator to whom you want to route this assignment, click Specific user, and then, in the User field, select a user or enter a property in the work class that supplies a specific operator ID at run time.
- To route the assignment to a specific work queue, click Work queue, and then, in the Queue field, select a work queue name or enter a property in the work class that supplies a specific work queue at run time.
- Click Save.
Extending review checklist
Implement a simple data-driven review component. If your application requires more robust question and answer capabilities, use the Pega Government Platform Assessments feature.