PGP includes a collection of common government data structures that you can use to collect and persist data in your application. Each entity contains a hierarchy of common scalar properties, embedded page or page list properties, and data instances related by association (foreign-key relationship).
- Person (PegaPS-Data-Entity-Person)
- Business (PegaPS-Data-Entity-Business)
- Vehicle (PegaPS-Data-Entity-Vehicle)
- Facility (PegaPS-Data-Entity-Facility)
- Household (PegaPS-Data-Entity-Household)
Each Pega Government Platform entity data class has supporting case types to provide standardized data management operations on the persistent datastore.
- Collect data and persist to database table.
- Edit data and persist to database table.
- Present data that has been read from the database table.
- Collect criteria and retrieve matching instances from database table.