Adaptive Decision Manager uses customer data to create models that predict the future behavior of customers. If you want to use Pega Customer Decision Hub in a CRM suite configuration with Pega Sales Automation, you can use the UploadResponses activity to upload sample data or existing customer data, and prepare Adaptive Decision Manager for sales offers.
- Log in to the Pega Platform as the Pega Sales Automation administrator operator who has PegaSA:MarketAdmins as their secondary access group.
- In the Dev Studio header search box, enter D_NBAContainer, and then select the result. The D_NBAContainer data page opens.
- Click to generate the models that need to be trained.
- Click and switch to the PegaSA_Marketing or the Pega Customer Decision Hub implementation application.
- In the Dev Studio header search text field, search for and select the UploadResponses activity.
- Click and provide the proposition name in run time.
- Click Choose File and browse to the location of the file
you want to upload.Sample response data for propositions is located in the \ResourceKit\SAMarketingAdaptiveSampleResponses folder on the distribution media.
- Click Submit.
- Click Close.
- Repeat steps 2 through 9 for the remaining proposition sample responses: