Optional: Training Adaptive Decision Manager for sales offers
Adaptive Decision Manager uses customer data to create models that predict the future behavior of customers. If you want to use Pega Customer Decision Hub in a CRM suite configuration with Pega Sales Automation, you can use the UploadResponses activity to upload sample data or existing customer data, and prepare Adaptive Decision Manager for sales offers.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Implementation Guide
- Log in to the Pega Platform as the Pega Sales Automation administrator operator who has PegaSA:MarketAdmins as their secondary access group.
- In the Dev Studio header search box, enter D_NBAContainer, and then select the result. The D_NBAContainer data page opens.
- Click to generate the models that need to be trained.
Result: Running this data page extracts the following parameters:
- ActionID: TopOffers
- CustomerID: pzinskey of any contact in Pega Sales Automation.
- Click and switch to the PegaSA_Marketing or the Pega Customer Decision Hub implementation application.
- In the Dev Studio header search text field, search for and select the UploadResponses activity.
- Click and provide the proposition name in run time.
- Click Choose File and browse to the location of the file
you want to upload.Sample response data for propositions is located in the \ResourceKit\SAMarketingAdaptiveSampleResponses folder on the distribution media.
- Click Submit.
- Click Close.
- Repeat steps 2 through 9 for the remaining proposition sample responses:
Previous topic Enabling the offline conversion job scheduler for Paid Media Manager Next topic Optional: Running a marketing campaign for batch evaluation