In your application, you can view access control policies that are based on a specific action a user can perform. By viewing these policies, you can determine whether any new policy needs to be added, changed, or deleted in your application.
- To view the Policy Management landing page, you must have the pzCanManageSecurityPolicies privilege, which is included in the PegaRULES:SecurityAdministrator role.
- In the Dev Studio, click .
- In the Application list, select the application for which you want to view the access control policy.
- In the Target class field, press the Down Arrow key, and then select the class to which the policy applies.
- In the Action list, select the type of policy to view.
- If you select PropertyRead in the Action field, enter the property name to view in the Property field.
- Click Search policies.
- Review the results, and then update the policy as needed.If any results are found:
If no results are found, you can create a new policy by clicking Create policy.
- Hover over the Policy condition column to display the conditions that are applied in the policy.
- If you selected a PropertyRead action, click the value in the Policy scope column to display the properties that the policy secures and which restriction method the policy applies to those properties.
- In the Actions column, choose one of the following actions
for each policy.
Open the policy rule form.
Create a policy in the target class that you specified in the search.
Withdraw the policy.
- If you make any changes to the policies (for example, the policy name or action), click Search policies again to refresh the result.