The Home landing page provides the user with a quick overview of your application. You can populate the home page with out-of-the-box widgets, as well as fields and views that best meet the needs of your business.
Unlike a traditional Pega Platform dashboard that the end user can customize, the Home page in a Cosmos React application is a curated experience. Consequently, it is the application designers who specify what users see when they log in.
You can add the following widgets to the home page:
- App announcements
- Displays a welcome banner for the user. You can modify the text and the
background of the announcement, as well as the destination of the action
For more information, see Configuring the Home page welcome banner.
- Displays a message feed.
- To do
- Displays list of open cases assigned to the user.
Configuring the Todo widget
Help your users quickly identify the highest priority tasks by setting up a Todo widget. The widget provides users with a list of tasks from their worklist or the work queue to which they belong.
- Open the Todo widget:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents the portal whose Todo widget you want to configure.
- On the portal page, on the Content tab, click the Landing pages category.
- In the Landing pages pane, click Home.
- In the Edit landing page: Home pane, in the row that holds the Todo widget, click Configure Todo.
- In the Header text field, enter the label for the widget.
- In the Include work from section, define which assignments
are displayed in the widget:
- To display assignments from the worklist of the user, select the My worklist checkbox.
- To display assignments of all team members in the workgroup of the user, select the Worklist of Team Members checkbox.
- To display assignments from work queues that are mapped to the user in
the operator record, select the Work Queues
For more information about configuring work queues, see Creating a work queue.