Selecting codes, goals, and tasks for an alert in Pega Care Management
After you enter the alert information and specify the data, select the diagnostic codes and configure goals and tasks for an alert.
- In the Select codes step, complete the fields for the Code group and Code list sections.
- Select the Restrict to primary check box to indicate that the primary diagnosis is key for code selection.
- Click Continue to add goals to the alert template.
- Based on your category selection, select an option from the Goal list.
- Add the goal and repeat the steps for each goal that you add.
- Click Continue to add tasks to the alert.
- Based on the category selection, select an option from the Task list.
- Add the task and repeat the steps for each task that you want to add.
- Click Continue to review the alert information.
- After you review the information, click Finish.
Previous topic Creating alert templates and specifying the data source in Pega Care Management Next topic Creating problem templates in Pega Care Management